2008年10月5日星期日

Nice Day Yeah

Nice Day Yeah
The illogical formulation: I need to prove myself first before I can get a chance to prove it
These days are quite interesting, I have met a South Africa woman, who told me that South Africa is not so dangerous as the medias told, as a consideration, I told her an old Chinese saying: beautiful wife can't cook without rice; I have met the senior vice president of of Melco, the reason is simple, coz she invited me to have an interview for the VP position, however, I need to prove that I am qualified to take the chance to prove my capability. The interesting talk between us should be like that, "my personal connections and resources are quite limited, that's why I am applying for a senior level job rather than a junior one, since then i can integrate and leverage others' resources and connections." - increditable..ridiculous -- anyway, that's kevin..
The simple cases told me that i was strong or feeling strong of myself when I was talking to them, especially, I said "no" when the SVP consulted me whether do i have some interest to consider a position such as director or managers. It's also an evidence to prove the theory that the strongest one is who can say "take it or loose it" firstly.
Anyway, that's all for a simple fun, the concerns on the seniors' side are always the same, which means that i need to provide a track-record to prove myself, the problem is that i need a chance to creat my track-record... if all of you don't lend me money, how do you know my credit...serious....my credit seems bad...Gosh
I am trying to overcome and enlarge the "comfortable zone" in my mind... To be a brave man without dread...never care about my "face" lah...Nothing at all...
喝醉了以后,还能想些什么?是纯纯的爱,还是飘飘的愁?- You never know what's it untile you have really got drunk - that's kevin as well
must go home lah...

没有评论: